Here’s how to use red wine for facial skincare and its benefits
In this changing weather, pollutant city and day to day hectic life of long hours working makes our body exhaust and also change our skin texture by making it dull, dry, tan and acne prone. Due to this people usually fall for different products, which proves to be expensive and don’t cure well.
So, Spa being an immediate source for health benefits provides different massage therapies and scrubs that help in getting relief to the body and rejuvenate the skin. Being engage in work, it is obvious that we forget that our body needs some pampering and we often take that for granted. Studies show that spa and wellness services actually lower blood pressure, improved circulation and alleviate pain from our bodies.
Scrubs made from red wine are the new fads in beauty therapy. Sawadhee Traditional Thai Spa introduces exotic Scrub made with red wine improve blood circulations by eliminating dead cells and keep your skin healthy and fresh. This Red Wine Body Scrub is a great way to use up leftover wine. Made with turbinado sugar, red wine, coconut oil and many more, which will make your skin soft after you use it!
Red wine not only tastes good, but it is also good for our skin. Many researches proved that red wine is beneficial for our body. Benefits are countless, but Vibha Khanna Rastogi, Director of Sawadhee Traditional Thai Spa talks about some advantages of the same:
- Red wines are packed in antioxidants like flavonoids, resveratrol and tannin that are very good for skin. They fight free radical and ageing by restoring collagen and elastic fibres. This help plump out the wrinkles and gives a boost to sagging skin.
- Wines contain natural AHAs (alpha-hydroxyl acids) and have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Applying red wine on your face fights acne and clears the pores to prevent further breakouts.
- The luxurious spa helps to eliminate dead skin cells and help to improve blood circulation to give beautiful healthy skin.
- It also treats oily and congested skin.
- It also helps in sun damage as it is very rich in amino acids which boost skin renewal and fight the harmful rays of the sun.
- It also contains polyphenols that prevent cell oxidation. These polyphenols help transform dull skin and restore its glow and radiance. It gives refreshing glow to the skin.
- When we talk about Tan, red wine aids in lightening your skin tone. Its antioxidants with anti-aging properties help to keep the skin fresh and glowing. Regular application of red wine can leave you with a lighter, even-toned skin.
- The antioxidants present in red wine fight ageing by restoring the collagen balance and elasticity of your skin.
- Fine lines and wrinkles will disappear, and your skin will get a second lease of life.
- A red wine massage is your ticket to radiant skin.
- The antioxidants in red wine work on inflamed skin.
- Instead of investing in a cosmetic product, you can use red wine as a toner and get soft, clear and supple skin.
- Red wine also has therapeutic properties that distress and rejuvenate the skin. After a thorough cleansing and steaming, a wine facial with herbs and fruits like rose hips and strawberries can be applied to your face for immediate results.
Massage your face with Red Wine Scrub for at least 10 minutes and then wipe the paste off and after that apply any face pack for close up yours pores and get best result.