Use these ultimate melt-proof beauty tips, to add a new zing to your look this monsoon season.
Rain, when we hear this word it gives relaxation to the mind and heart. It refreshes us but also reminds us of the problems that women face during rainy days. Smudge make-up is one of the main problems of females in this season, so this time use light and nude colours to look beautiful and different. Here are some makeup tips which are given by Komal Agarwal Founder of Brush n Blusher.
Here are 15 Make-up tips for Monsoon:
1. On a daily basis wash your face twice with a mild face wash. Do the cleansing, toning, and moisturizing at least once in a gap of 2 days.
2. In this changing weather, try to use waterproof and smudge-free makeup.
3. If someone has oily or combination skin then they can use toner all over the face or rose water too.
4. Apply only thin eyeliner in monsoon, for eyeshadows one can use pastel, pink, creamy colour shadows or nude shades. Make sure that blending should be perfect.
5. If you are bored with that usual black coal then monsoon is the best season to do experiment by applying colourful coal like blue, green etc.
6. For looking flawless, rain is not an obstacle anymore.It’s good time to use compact or any other powder base in place of creamy foundation.
7. For contour it is suggested to use powder contour. It will be wise to choose any light colour contour because heavy contour results as an odd as compare to whole face make-up.
8. If you are very fond of blushes then avoid use of dark colours and try to keep it light like peach, pink etc.
9. Good eyebrows work as a highlighter of your face so maintain the shape with the help of eyebrow pencil or any dry brow filing colours.
10. This monsoon season goes for some soft nude-lip shades of pink colour by using matte lip colours with an addition of a transparent lip gloss.
- Face shine is evergreen. You can use highlighters, but it should be soft and subtle according to the whole appearance.
12. Hair becomes oily very soon in this season so to avoid dandruff and itching use mild shampoo in every alternate day.
13. Don’t go for elaborated hairstyles. Make simple hairstyles like high bun, high pony, soft curls etc.
14. Choose your hair colour wisely in this season, try rose gold, denim blue wine etc
15. Go for regular trimming of hair in this season to avoid hair fall.