Can healthy eating options be the tastier ones too? To regulate the blood sugar levels in your body, here is a list of some tasty low carb snacks and nuts to include in your diet.
Nothing feels better to find foods that are tasty, healthy and can control blood sugar levels, which probably is the one thing people should keep a strict eye on. Regulating blood sugar level is not a child’s play but not an impossible thing to do either. Say goodbye to the high carb foods and swap them with some delicious yet healthier ones. Read on to check out our list below for some yummy options.
1) Steamed Sprout Salads – A healthy snack with pulses high in protein and fiber to regulate blood sugar level. A blend of some chopped onions and tomatoes, with a pinch of salt and lemon juice to make your sprout salad taste delicious and healthy at the same time.
2) Low Carb Waffles – A treat to eat is a whole grain waffle with yogurt and cinnamon. Roasting a whole grain waffle with a topping of protein-rich non-fat Greek yogurt and a pinch of cinnamon makes for a delicious quick snack.
3) Nuts – Nuts like almonds, pistachios, peanuts, walnuts taken a day with restricted quantities are light and very rich in proteins. This crunchy and nutritious snack is very good in regulating blood sugar levels.
4) Eggs – Egg whites are very rich in proteins and it’s easy to cook and grab snack which can be consumed at any time of the day.
5) Yogurt with fresh vegetables – A perfect solution to enjoy a low carb and tasty snack is yogurt with some fresh vegetables like broccoli, carrot, celery that helps to maintain blood sugar levels in your body. In this scorching heat, yogurt is an ideal snack to have.
5) Roasted Chana with moong lentils – Does Boiled and steamed food bores you? Well, try some roasted chana with moong lentils that make a perfect snack with low carbs and are rich in proteins as well.
These were some interesting and healthy go-to low carb snack options for you. Now turn to them whenever you hit your next hunger pang, and be sure to stay healthy.